Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2

Pretty mellow day. I did have one last moment of culinary bliss in the form of a Hardee's Philly Cheesesteak Thickburger. Yeah, yeah.....I know. But have you tried their new buns? Ah-mazing!

It's okay though because that was my last major carb intake for at least the next 3 months. Tomorrow starts my low carb, high protein regimen. Big changes and a new adventure starts tomorrow. (More on that in tomorrow's blog)

Day 2 of the Ab and Squat Challenge was a group effort tonight. Me, Shayanne and Sierra all did it together. 20 sit ups, 15 crunches and 30 squats. Me trying to do sit ups was comical (and way more difficult than you would think) but while Shayanne was going easy on me and telling me "it's okay Mom, you can just do 10 or 15", my little hardcore coach, Sierra said "No, Mom, you're doing 20. I know you can do it."    It was hard as hell but guess what......I did 20.

Now I'm just going to do a little stretching then meditate for a little while to wind me down for bed...........
Tomorrow is a new and exciting day.


Quote of the Day:  

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. "
~ Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment